ASAP: Switch Languages
Author Message
 ASAP: Switch Languages

Hi Everybody,

Somebody know how to switch the current windows language?

(Like using the SHIFT+CTRL keys)

I need to use Visual Basic 5 code to switch language between
the Hebrew and English. I mean to force the user to write
in a text box with a chosen language.

Please it's very important...

Dascalu Ofer

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASAP: Switch Languages

2. ASAP: Switch Languages

3. Q: Multi language RES File - how to switch to a different language

4. Q: Multi language RES File - how to switch to a different language

5. Switching the language of setup tool

6. how to automatically switch to different International language in IE

7. Language switch script

8. how to automatically switch to different International language in IE

9. need to switch the language on a texbox entry

10. ASAP Referencing Crystal Report 6 TextObjects ASAP

11. thread switch vs. context switch

12. How can i change the default language to local language