how to use scanner in vb6 application
Author Message
 how to use scanner in vb6 application

I am using vb6 on Windows XP. I would like to use a
flatbed scanner to scan an ID card and display it in a
picutre box. I heard about imgscan control, but I can
never find it under Project|Component on my machine. Is
there any control or ActivX that I can use?

And also I would like to know if I would like to save each
ID card into memory that occupies as little space as
possible, since I would have hundreds of customers. Which
file format should I use?

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:25:48 GMT

1. using scanner in VB6?

2. Using a scanner in IE with VB6 on WinXP

3. Using a scanner in IE with VB6 on WinXP

4. scanner and a VB application

5. barcode scanner in Point of Sale Application

6. Develop Tablet PC application using VB6

7. Using .NET webservices from VB6 applications

8. vb6 activex ocx components used in multi-threaded client application

9. How to kill other application using VB6

10. Whole Application crashes when using ADO child command VB6

11. How to develope an Intranet Application using Vb6.0

12. 100% CPU utilization in a VB6 application using MS Hierarchical FlexGrid