Disabling Minimize/Maximize/Resize on MDIForm?
Author Message
 Disabling Minimize/Maximize/Resize on MDIForm?

Hi Everybody,

Anybody know how to disable Minimize/Maximize/ and Resize on an MDI Form.
I've got a app that must function in full screen mode and I do not want the
user to able to resize the screen.  Minimize is okay, just not Minimize or
Maximize.

Thanks,

Robert Hildebrand

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to disable minimize/maximize/resize on an MDI Form

2. disabling minimize, maximize, restore buttons of an html popup window

3. enable/disable minimize/maximize/close

4. MdiForm Resize Disable

5. Stop maximize in MDIForm ... HELP

6. How to prevent MDIform to be maximize

7. Minimized MDIForm caption does not update when changed.

8. How to hide the minimize, restore and close button on a maximized form

9. Hide Close, Minimize and Maximize at top of access window

10. Word 2000 minimize, maximize, close buttons

11. Program Memory - Minimized/Maximized

12. Minimize or Maximize Event?