Various DLL's needed
Author Message
 Various DLL's needed

I am looking for some 16-bit DLLS (sorry I still use VB3). I want them to
do the following:

        1. Monitor any keypresses, outside of my VB app.
        2. Monitor mouse button clicks (I use getcursorpos for the position).
        3. Cycle the palette of a control or form.

There was another but I've forgotten it now, so I'll probably post again as
soon as I remember it. Thanks in advance.

PS I'm 16. Does that make me the youngest person on this group? Bet it does.

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic 5.0 .EXE's and the various DLL's it needs

2. Visual Basic 5.0 .EXE's and the various DLL's it needs

3. Visual Basic 5.0 .EXE's and the various DLL's it needs

4. Visual Basic 5.0 .EXE's and the various DLL's it needs

5. I'd like to know the essential VB4 DLL's needed to an executable

6. Various VB3 Pro and Access 2.0 Q's

7. Launching PowerPoint ppt's with VB4 on various systems

8. Need to code sending email to various recipients

9. Various OCX Controls needed

10. Various OCX Controls needed

11. Help needed simulating events for various controls

12. Need help and examples of getting and setting various mixer volumes and mute status through API