WANG ImgEdit woes :-(
Author Message
 WANG ImgEdit woes :-(

Hi,

I'm using the Wang ImageEdit, ImageThumbnail and ImageAdmin controls in a
project.

The Thumbnail is working fine for displaying my TIFF files (of which many
have more than one page).

I want to display the selected thumbnail in the ImageEdit control but I can
only get the first one for some reason.

Finally,

I'm wanting to print the TIFF files from the imgAdmin control.

I set the PICTURE property of the Image Admin control and then do a
.SHOWPRINTDIALOG

At this point the Printer Dialog is displayed but I cannot do
anything....the PC freezes and I am unable to do anything else except switch
the machine off and on again.

I am using NT 4 Workstation with VB5 and VB6 (both Enterprise).

It happens in both versions.

Thanks in advance....

--
Steve Butler
IS Development Analyst

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WANG ImgEdit woes :-(

2. WANG ImgEdit woes :-(

3. Kodak/Wang ImgEdit control....??

4. WANG (Kodak) Image Control (imgedit.ocx)

5. Problem registering wang imaging (imgedit.ocx) on win98

6. Wang ImgEdit control

7. Problems with WANG Imgedit.ocx control

8. Wang imgedit ocx question

9. Wang ImageEdit Control - IMGEDIT.OCX

10. Wang imgedit ocx question

11. Wang imgedit ocx question