Save a Picture in JPG-Format
Author Message
 Save a Picture in JPG-Format

Hi,

How can I save a bitmap-file, which I loaded in picturebox, as jpg-format???
The methode SavePicture (FileName) save's the picture always in BMP-Format.

Thanks for your help

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to save a Picture in JPG-format

2. Save picture in jpg format

3. Saving a Picture Box in JPG or GIF format

4. Saving a Picture Box in JPG or GIF format

5. How can I save a picture in JPG-Format ?

6. Saving pictures from picture box in other formats (VB3)

7. convert graphic type formats EPS to JPG, PCX to JPG, TIFF to JPG, etc

8. Data Bound Picture Box - *.jpg Format

9. VB5 Saving Picture as GIF or JPG - How?

10. Saving Picture Box Contents as a JPG or GIF

11. Saving JPG Pictures

12. Saving a jpg picture in VB 5.0 using code