Transparent Avi's
Author Message
 Transparent Avi's

Hello everyone.
        I've had this problem for quite some time now.  I made an AVI with a
magenta background.  Now I want to display it on the form over some
controls.  When I do this, the magenta should be eliminated and therefore,
made transparent.  I'm not sure how to go about doing this.  Anyone have an
idea?  Thanks in advance.

Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent AVI's with MCI... routines?

2. Transparent AVI's with MCI... routines?

3. Transparent .avi Question

4. Scrolling transparent bmp over running AVI

5. Transparent AVI (VBX/DLL).

6. Transparent AVI?

7. DESPARATE: Transparent Background for an AVI

8. Playing an avi-file with a transparent background

9. Transparent color - - AVI in Picturebox

10. Transparent AVI

11. play '.avi' file

12. Running .MPG's/.AVI's from Access 2.0