Internet Login API, Does it exist?
Author Message
 Internet Login API, Does it exist?

Hi, Currently I have 2 users on my Computer.
I'm running Windows95 and MY login is as follows:

I PRESS ESC

So I use the "defult" Setup, and my other user
just presses enter (The LOGIN Name is always there)

Now, When I call the NET from MY login (THE DEFULT ONE)
It asks for "Which USER is this?" before I can fully connect.

What I want to know, is there a API call so I can manually
invoke this question whenever I want?

The reason I want to do this is so the other user's ICQ launchs when there
under my ID. (I Must Not logout under my id)

And yes, there ICQ DOES load.

All I need is the API so I can tell the computer that someone else loged
in.

Thanks for your help
--

You've just been blessed with the presence of a:

-3D Animator (3D Studio)
-Visual Basic Programmer
-C Programmer

Have A Nice Day!
  -Ray

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet Login API, Does it exist?

2. ADO- resizing existing fields (cannot be done in Visdata)

3. Win API functions that don't seem to exist in Win32 API

4. Doe a registry key exist?

5. Sendkeys and Internet Login?

6. RDS and Win95A Can Be Done w/o Internet Explorer

7. Internet - login

8. Internet Clients in VB - Are you doing some?

9. --->> Internet Timer is done ,<-----

10. VB 6.0 Internet Control - Login Problems

11. Internet Transfer Control Login ????

12. VB 6.0 Internet Control - Login Problems