AVI File in application - 5.avi (0/1)
Author Message
 AVI File in application - 5.avi (0/1)

I have extracted the AVI files out of shell32.dll to use in my
application, however the background color of the AVI is this horrible
purple color.

How do I make the background color of my control (in this case white)
show instead of magenta?

I have attached a copy of one of the AVI's incase you need to play
with them.

Thanks

Andy
To reply to this message via e-mail, delete the XXX from the front and end of my e-mail address

Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 AVI File in application - 5.avi (0/1)

Save it as an animated gif and use it
CT

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using an AVI file in a project (AVI API Call)

2. Dist. AVI files for VB application

3. Adding an avi file to a resource file

4. .avi-files in VB's Resource-file.

5. AVI files and the Resource File

6. .AVI file: How to place in resource file?

8. Converting quicktime video files to .avi files to play in Visual Basic

9. Putting AVI Files into Resource File

10. Putting AVI Files into Resource File

11. Playing an AVI file from a resource file

12. How to use AVI files from resource file?