******AVI Files*****
Author Message
 ******AVI Files*****

Does anyone know how to play a ".AVI" in Visual Basic without any OCX's
or OLE?

Thanks!

Wed, 03 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ******AVI Files*****

--------------2D8D73DAA3C709A16AC5583B

Quote:

> Does anyone know how to play a ".AVI" in Visual Basic without any
> OCX's
> or OLE?

> Thanks!

 Visual Basic 4 Unleashed page 259.  This is in chapter 9 talking about
multi-media.  First it shows you how to make a CD player, then convert
it to a WAV player, THEN a video (avi) player.  Hope this helps.

Jereme

--------------2D8D73DAA3C709A16AC5583B

<HTML>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Does anyone know how to play a ".AVI" in Visual Basic
without any OCX's
<BR>or OLE?

<P>Thanks!</BLOCKQUOTE>
?Visual Basic 4 Unleashed page 259.? This is in chapter 9 talking
about multi-media.? First it shows you how to make a CD player, then
convert it to a WAV player, THEN a video (avi) player.? Hope this
helps.

<P>Jereme</HTML>

--------------2D8D73DAA3C709A16AC5583B--

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ******AVI Files*****

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 ******AVI Files*****

First of all excuse me for my bad english (Thank you)

I need to capture a WM_USER signal from an ISDN board and i don't know how
to do it
This signal is an asyncronous one and I dont know when it comes
Please if you know how to catch an asyncronous signal in VB help me
Im working with VB 3.0 and some DLL's in C

 Thanks!

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ******AVI Files*****

Go to http://www.*-*-*.com/ and look at SpyWorks.
--
{*filter*} Grier
Hard & Software

Author of: Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, ISBN
1-890422-25-8.
Go to http://www.*-*-*.com/ for a complete description of this book.

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using an AVI file in a project (AVI API Call)

2. AVI File in application - 5.avi (0/1)

3. Adding an avi file to a resource file

4. .avi-files in VB's Resource-file.

5. AVI files and the Resource File

6. .AVI file: How to place in resource file?

8. Converting quicktime video files to .avi files to play in Visual Basic

9. Putting AVI Files into Resource File

10. Putting AVI Files into Resource File

11. Playing an AVI file from a resource file

12. How to use AVI files from resource file?