Graphics
Author Message
 Graphics

Hi all ive just subscribe to this group and find it a informative place,
I have just started started temp work in Visual Basic and thought this would
be a great place to get a grips with development in the real world

Anyway,  i am also a graphic designer / artist and am offering my services
to other developers who may wish to require custom made graphics for their
applications, icons, splash screens artwork for help files etc, or even
complete interfaces for those who need their applications to look different
from the norm

thankyou

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:42:27 GMT

1. graphics filter to convert array(x,y) to standard graphics

2. Saving graphics objects to an standard graphics file

3. Graphic example - 'smart' connected graphic objects

4. Graphic example - 'smart' connected graphic objects

5. Overlaying text onto a graphic and saving as graphic

6. How to overlay graphics on text/graphics

7. Need graphics expert! How to draw a large graphics image in memory?

8. - Help Please, I am sending an HTML Form with graphics from a VB5 .exe graphics don't show? (0/1)

9. UI graphics issues: how to get smooth graphics for form and control transitions?

10. UI graphics issues: how to get smooth graphics for form and control transitions?

11. Graphics in reports

12. Graphic source in code??