VLMenuPlus 3.01
Author Message
 VLMenuPlus 3.01

Hi all
Anyone have VLMenuPlus  Ver 3.01 .I have to create a urgent
application , which requires Menu in Hindi Font.
can anyone send it to me .

Thanks

Shweta

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:12:58 GMT
 VLMenuPlus 3.01
Hi Shweta,

You can download a free evaluation copy of VLMenuPlus from
http://www.viklele.com.

Our webserver has been having some problem with tools like DAP and
GetRight, so while downloading the product avoid using these tools and
let your browser handle the download.

The latest release version is 3.2, and includes unicode support.

Regards,
- Vikram
--------------------------------------
Components For Your Software Solutions
http://www.viklele.com

Quote:

> Hi all
> Anyone have VLMenuPlus  Ver 3.01 .I have to create a urgent
> application , which requires Menu in Hindi Font.
> can anyone send it to me .

> Thanks

> Shweta

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:06:14 GMT

1. Using DAO 3/3.5 via OLE with Delphi 3.01

2. Acrobat 3.01 and Visual Basic Error

3. IE 3.01 & active X

4. Control Panel and Explorer 3.01

5. VBRUN version 3.01?

6. INTERSOLV 3.01 32-BIT INFORMIX

7. ADOCE 3.1 is a provider valid for Pocket Access 3.01

8. Installing 3.01 over 3.0-what will happen to favorites, etc.