Can i get picture with my webcam?
Author Message
 Can i get picture with my webcam?

Only i need obtain images with {*filter*} from Visual Basic form.
What control exists? Any api? How can i do tis?

Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:56:27 GMT
 Can i get picture with my webcam?
From the looks of it, although I haven't gone digging too deep, it looks
like the Windows Image Aquisition API will handle it. I'm just starting to
code with samples redone from the MSDN articles for the SDK, but was
actually looking through the newsgroup for anyon who'd done an coding with
this yet. If this ends up working, I'll let you know.

Quote:
> Only i need obtain images with {*filter*} from visual basic form.
> What control exists? Any api? How can i do tis?

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:39:54 GMT

1. Send picture from my webcam to serveur

2. How do I create a canned form?

3. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

4. Canned pages....

6. Crystal Reports Canned Code

7. Canned objects and/or images

8. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.

9. line graph in vb (canned routine)

10. 'Canned' data in VB program

11. Looking 4 Canned Control

12. Getting Pictures in Table back into Bitmap Files