Capture 1 fps for fast motion video
Author Message
 Capture 1 fps for fast motion video

I've been looking through the great tutorial here :
http://www.*-*-*.com/

What I want to do is capture at 1 FPS but in a 24 FPS video.  What you
get is 24 seconds of time compressed into 1 second of video.  You get
fast motion video, similar to old movies like the Keystone cops.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to do this or
suggest some modifications to the above mentioned tutorial ?

Thanks,
Steve

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 00:58:21 GMT

1. Controlling motion video overlay?

2. Fast motion in VB 3.0

3. video capture using video for windows?

4. interactive display of video from my video capturing card

5. Video capture and Sream Video

6. Viewing video (from Video capture device) in VB

7. How to access video memory in Windows (fast) ?

8. Capture Video Card details programmatically

9. Video Capture

10. Video Capture using VB6 on XP computer

11. video capture via firewire in VB.net

12. looking for video capture trainer software