Shading Complete - 9K file attached - Object Rexx DrawPlot.pdf (0/1)
Author Message
 Shading Complete - 9K file attached - Object Rexx DrawPlot.pdf (0/1)

Thanks to Mike, Larry, & alpine suggestions and help, I now have the
VB Pologon function wrapped up in an ActiveX DLL.  I conluded the code
in a DLL I had already created that wrapped up the VB Printer Object
for use in scripting.

To demonstrate "proof of concept" (mostly to myself), I used the math
function of Object Rexx to compute the starting X/Y and ending X/Y of
all legs of a land plot.  I then used the VB Printer.Drawline BIF to
"plot" the lines on the page.  Before sending EndDoc, I used the same
coordinates and sent them to the Polygon function.  I realize that a
Polygon can draw borders, but I wanted to see how close my
calculations were in converting the line coordinates that were in
inches to the pixels needed by Polygon.  It is an "exact" overlay :-).

I don't know how readers of this group feel about "attached" files,
but this is a small .pdf of the output.

This file was "printed" using the Object Rexx scripting language in
conjunction with "my" RxVB.PrinterObject.dll (ActiveX DLL).

Thanks again for all the help - any comments welcome.Lee Peedin
VP RexxLA www.rexxla.org
Start planning now for the 25th Anniversary of Rexx Symposium,
Spring 2004 in Boeblingen, Germany.

Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:58:12 GMT
 Shading Complete - 9K file attached - Object Rexx DrawPlot.pdf (0/1)
Oops - attachment did not make it.  If you'd like to see the output,
email me and I'll gladly reply.

Lee Peedin
VP RexxLA www.rexxla.org
Start planning now for the 25th Anniversary of Rexx Symposium,
Spring 2004 in Boeblingen, Germany.

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:58:12 -0400, Lee Peedin

Quote:

>Thanks to Mike, Larry, & alpine suggestions and help, I now have the
>VB Pologon function wrapped up in an ActiveX DLL.  I conluded the code
>in a DLL I had already created that wrapped up the VB Printer Object
>for use in scripting.

>To demonstrate "proof of concept" (mostly to myself), I used the math
>function of Object Rexx to compute the starting X/Y and ending X/Y of
>all legs of a land plot.  I then used the VB Printer.Drawline BIF to
>"plot" the lines on the page.  Before sending EndDoc, I used the same
>coordinates and sent them to the Polygon function.  I realize that a
>Polygon can draw borders, but I wanted to see how close my
>calculations were in converting the line coordinates that were in
>inches to the pixels needed by Polygon.  It is an "exact" overlay :-).

>I don't know how readers of this group feel about "attached" files,
>but this is a small .pdf of the output.

>This file was "printed" using the Object Rexx scripting language in
>conjunction with "my" RxVB.PrinterObject.dll (ActiveX DLL).

>Thanks again for all the help - any comments welcome.Lee Peedin
>VP RexxLA www.rexxla.org
>Start planning now for the 25th Anniversary of Rexx Symposium,
>Spring 2004 in Boeblingen, Germany.

Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:00:58 GMT

1. Convert ole-object in access database to some pdf-file

2. CDONT newMail object - attaching files

3. attaching files to a vbmail object

4. after pdf Export with Crystal - pdf File isn't able to use default Font

5. not allowing viewers to print PDF and also to protect PDF files with password

6. SAving a MS Word file to a PDF file and a text file

7. rexx

8. Outlook Rexx OLE

9. Looking for a VB function like Eval() in ASP or Interpret in REXX

10. Announce: interfacing Visual Basic to Regina REXX

11. rexx script

12. Reference to com object lost after Page_load completes on web page