printing multiple .tif files
Author Message
 printing multiple .tif files

We have a scanner that scans hundreds to thousands of documents a day.   It
works off a soft ware called Eye and Hand which calculates surveys.

What I'm looking for is a way to print out multiple .tif files.  One way we
had suggested was to Create a list of the files that need to be printed and
populate an array.  Run a loop which opens the file, Prints it out, Closes
it... pauses and then continues the loop.  Does anybody have a suggestion on
the best way to handle this....  If any one has code on this I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 printing multiple .tif files
Hi,
There's a product named Windows Imaging System that is installed along with
Windows95 (or later) that gives, for free, a couple of OCX specially design
to handle images. There's a scanner OCX (only works with twain compatible
scanners) a Image View, a Thumbnail View and an Administrator. This may
sound a like tricky but a sample is provided (placed in a directory named
WangSamp inside the Windows' directory). Using a language like VB you may
build a small app that can print all tha files placed in a directory or so.
Hope this helps,
Pedro Ivo
Portugal

Quote:
> We have a scanner that scans hundreds to thousands of documents a day.
It
> works off a soft ware called Eye and Hand which calculates surveys.

> What I'm looking for is a way to print out multiple .tif files.  One way
we
> had suggested was to Create a list of the files that need to be printed
and
> populate an array.  Run a loop which opens the file, Prints it out,
Closes
> it... pauses and then continues the loop.  Does anybody have a suggestion
on
> the best way to handle this....  If any one has code on this I would
> appreciate it.

> Thanks,

> Mike

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 printing multiple .tif files
Hi,
You might enjoy the print capabilities of our ImagN' OCX.  Here is a
free trial: http://www.*-*-*.com/ #imagn
Good luck,
jack
--
  Check out "BETTER JPEG" live: http://www.*-*-*.com/
  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  Pegasus - the BETTER JPEG people!

> We have a scanner that scans hundreds to thousands of documents a day.   It
> works off a soft ware called Eye and Hand which calculates surveys.

> What I'm looking for is a way to print out multiple .tif files.  One way we
> had suggested was to Create a list of the files that need to be printed and
> populate an array.  Run a loop which opens the file, Prints it out, Closes
> it... pauses and then continues the loop.  Does anybody have a suggestion on
> the best way to handle this....  If any one has code on this I would
> appreciate it.

> Thanks,

> Mike

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing a TIF file

2. Printing tif files

3. Printing TIF file via printer object

4. print tif-file (Outlook 98)

5. Printing tif files

6. Viewing/Printing a TIF file from VB app

7. Printing tif files

8. Printing tif files

9. Printing tif files

10. Printing .tif files on Win NT using Windows API

11. TIF Files View/Print

12. How to print a tif file