Chalenge Question in API
Author Message
 Chalenge Question in API

How I can obtain an bmp from AVIStramRead (...)

I read my avi frame by frame, but I want a copy of each frame in a
Bitmap.  How I can do that

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal reports Chalenge

2. A chalenging Crystal Report Header

3. A Chalenge to Everyone

4. A Chalenge to Everyone

5. Netherlands: Chalenging jobs for VB50EE, SQL Server programmers

6. ! The answer to all your API questions: VB5 Guide to API - Dan Appleman

7. ! The answer to all your API questions: VB5 Guide to API - Dan Appleman

8. ! The answer to all your API questions: VB5 Guide to API - Dan Appleman

9. ! The answer to all your API questions: VB5 Guide to API - Dan Appleman

10. API question & CD drive question

11. SSTab question and general unrelated API question..........

12. API API API