How can i draw or place a button like minimize or maximize in my caption form ?
Author Message
 How can i draw or place a button like minimize or maximize in my caption form ?

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 05:38:25 GMT
 How can i draw or place a button like minimize or maximize in my caption form ?
   /\
Hmm..

I'm guessing you mean draw a button in the title bar next to the minimize or
maximize buttons on a form?  If so then you'll need to sub-class the form
and draw + manage it yourself, there is not easy solution for this.  If
that's not what you wanted then try actually asking a question next time..
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 06:37:43 GMT

1. How to hide the minimize, restore and close button on a maximized form

2. How to hide the maximize/restore and close-button on a maximized form

3. Save form settings while form is minimized / maximized

4. Word 2000 minimize, maximize, close buttons

5. Visual Basic - Trapping Minimize/Maximize/Close Events (from the window's buttons)

6. disabling minimize, maximize, restore buttons of an html popup window

7. Minimize/Maximize buttons

8. Window without maximize-, minimize- and close-button needed

9. Kill Maximize and Minimize button.

10. How suppress minimize, maximize and close buttons

11. How suppress minimize, maximize and close buttons

12. mdi for without minimize and maximize buttons