Graphics
Author Message
 Graphics

hello!
i really need your help.

i'd like to develop a graphics applications.
i'd be able to do this:

draw irregular shapes (polygons with mor3 of 4 sides and fill or not fill
with color)
                    i'v seen i can do it with api polygon
draw points (circles fill with color)
draw Text in diferentes angles and colors
be able to select any entity
be able to move every entity in my aplication
be able to change is color.

in few words, my applications is a CAD.

i have to much information but i only need to know the bes way to do it GDI,
API, Visual Basic Controls .
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:17:05 GMT

1. graphics filter to convert array(x,y) to standard graphics

2. Saving graphics objects to an standard graphics file

3. Graphic example - 'smart' connected graphic objects

4. Graphic example - 'smart' connected graphic objects

5. Overlaying text onto a graphic and saving as graphic

6. How to overlay graphics on text/graphics

7. Need graphics expert! How to draw a large graphics image in memory?

8. - Help Please, I am sending an HTML Form with graphics from a VB5 .exe graphics don't show? (0/1)

9. UI graphics issues: how to get smooth graphics for form and control transitions?

10. UI graphics issues: how to get smooth graphics for form and control transitions?

11. Graphics in reports

12. Graphic source in code??