Psst ... know any good ICONS?
Author Message
 Psst ... know any good ICONS?

I have to admit it I am an icon junkie of sorts.

Worse yet, my customers are as well.

Anybody know of a good source of additional icons for VB apps.

Thanks.
--

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Psst ... know any good ICONS?

Try looking at Service Pack 2 for NT4 if you can, it's got a load of 24-bit
icons to replace folders etc.. which look brilliant. See the attachment.

Quote:
> Try http://yoink.com/iconcity

> > I have to admit it I am an icon junkie of sorts.

> > Worse yet, my customers are as well.

> > Anybody know of a good source of additional icons for VB apps.

> > Thanks.
> > --

begin 600 24bit icons.gif
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Psst ... know any good ICONS?

Quote:

> Try looking at Service Pack 2 for NT4 if you can, it's got a load of 24-bit
> icons to replace folders etc.. which look brilliant. See the attachment.

  These icons are also available in Microsoft Plus!  Just look at the
icons located in COOL.DLL, located in the system directory.

 American Die Technology

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Psst ... know any good ICONS?

I looked at NT4.0 SP2 and couldn't find these icons.  Where are they?

Fernando :-)

Quote:
> Try looking at Service Pack 2 for NT4 if you can, it's got a load of
24-bit
> icons to replace folders etc.. which look brilliant. See the attachment.

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Psst ... know any good ICONS?

2. Psst ... know any good ICONS?

3. Know any good reference materials for programming?

4. Know any good websites...

5. Know any good reference sources?

6. Know of Any Good VBA Resource Pages?

7. Can Any body know good site for VB.NET

8. Anyone Know of Good www Sites for vb/qb

9. Basic - Is it good to know?

10. BEST C++ BOOK YOU SHOULD KNOW

11. Does anyone know a good formula parser ??

12. Does anyone know a good VB site?