Sending HPGL files to a PCL printer
Author Message
 Sending HPGL files to a PCL printer

Folks-

I'm trying to create a print spooling program for sending HPGL/2 files to an
HP Laserjet 4MV with PCL5 and postscript support.  The files were output
from AutoCAD 13.

Using Myriad viewing software, I am able to print these... however, I am
trying to remove Myriad from the loop and output straight from my VB5 app.
I've attempted many things but none have worked.

I'm looking for a free/cheap solution... any ideas out there?

Many thanks!

Randy Arnold
t & r designs

Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending HPGL files to printer

2. Q: How to send PCL commands to a printer from VBA

3. How To Send Printer PCL Commands?

4. Sending escape sequences to PCL printer ??

5. Sending PCL 5e Escape Characters to the Printer

6. Printing a PCL Formatted file to the default printer

7. Generating a printer (PCL) file from a Crystal Report

8. Printing PCL/5 files directly to HP Printers (VB4)

9. Printing PCL/5 files directly to HP Printers (VB4)

10. EPS / HPGL / HPGL-2 /HP-RTL OCX

11. Help with HPGL code to printer.

12. ActivePrinter = "PCL Printer" does not work