Semi-transparent 'shadow'...
Author Message
 Semi-transparent 'shadow'...

Hi all,

Is there anyone knowing how to create a semi-transparent region of a window
using a api function ? (1 pixel on, 1 pixel off)
What I want to create is a shadow area that is located under a popup window.
Just like the balloonhelp on the system-properties dialog-window, that has a
semi-transparent shadow...

I've also seen this effect with other software (like AddWeb...) so I'm quite
sure it can be done...

Any help... helps!
TIA
Olivier Ausems.

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Semi-transparent 'shadow'...

2. **************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'''''''''''''''''''''''*************

3. Menu Items- Semi Transparent Colorized Backround on rollover- like VS

4. Semi-transparent bitmap?

5. Non-Rectangular and Semi-Transparent Forms

6. Making "semi-transparent" user control

7. Semi-Transparent Blit

8. Semi-transparent label

9. Semi-transparent label -- defined

10. Semi-transparent Label

11. Semi-Transparent Form

12. Transparent List Box/Semi Transaprent Frame