printing a form
Author Message
 printing a form

I hope this is the proper group to post this message to.  If not, just
let me know where to post.

VB 5.0
Target O/S Win NT 4.0

I need to print a form.

I have a form containing several graphics.  The form is sized 11 x 8.5
in. and the graphics are positioned as they would be printed on a 11 x
8.5 in. piece of paper.

These graphics are placed on a PictureBox control so I can implement
horizontal and vertical scrollbars.  I also add many labels and textbox
controls at runtime and position them appropriately.

As a first pass, I found documentation in MSDN Library and implemented
printing w/ the basPaintPic moudule that prints forms by first capturing
a screen shot (using the WinAPI) of the form's window and printing
that.  This works great provided that I can VIEW the whole form on my
screen. The resolution on my computer is sufficient to view the whole
form and print it just fine.

However, I need a different solution because anyone not using
high-resolution cannot print the form correctly.  I get a picture of
whatever area of the form is visible and garbage on the rest of the
page.

All help is appreciated,

Chris

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. print-form (object.print) + ms-forms 2.0

2. Printing a Form (Form.PrintForm)

3. code for printing a form

4. Printing Preprint Forms ?

5. Printing Outlook Forms

6. how do you get vbnet to print active form

7. printing custom forms

8. printing custom form by mapping to Excel

9. Printing Custom form when opened

10. Printing User-forms

11. printing a form with VB

12. Printing Custom Forms