Image Edit Control (ocx)
Author Message
 Image Edit Control (ocx)

Hi All, I am not sure of the NG, where I should post this
question. I'm sorry, if it is a wrong one. Here is my
question. I am in urgent need of help.

I am trying to move a small bitmap over a large one.
First I am displaying a larger bitmap file in the image
edit control and then I am embedding a small bitmap file
using annotation. I am moving the small bitmap with a
timer. Now, my problem is , whenever I zoom the image the
the position of printing small image alters. Even when I
scroll up/down, the problem occurs. It seems that the
annotation image is printing with respect to the visible
region. I want to print this with respect to the total
image document area, i.e. irrespective of the visible
region.
 Can anyone suggest me a way. Is there another way to move
a small bitmap over a very huge one with respect to
complete document size ( I mean whether a point is visible
or not, but I should be able to move the small image to
that point with respect to the larger image.)
Thanks in advance

Regards
San
"Be Good, Do Good".

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:15:04 GMT

1. Image control and image editing

2. Applying a reflection transformation to the Wang Image Edit Control

3. Image Edit control

4. Wang Image Edit Control Question

5. Problem with Image Edit Control

6. Wang Image Edit Control Question

7. Wang Image Edit Control

8. Image Edit Control

9. annotations on image edit control

10. Image Edit - Scan etc controls Help file HELP!!

11. Problem with Kodak Image Edit Control

12. Image (TIFF) editing control - free