IE 4.0 Multimedia Graphics Control in VB?
Author Message
 IE 4.0 Multimedia Graphics Control in VB?

Hello,
Has everyone ever tried to use the new Multimedia Controls for IE 4.0 in
VB? They do exactly what I'm searching for (Alpha Channels, fast
Sprites...) but I don't know how to use them in VB. Can anybody help
please?

Thanks a lot!

Thomas Helzle

Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE 4.0 breaks VB 4.0/16 ???

2. VB Control Creation Edition for IE 4.0 ?

3. VB Control Creation Edition for IE 4.0 ?

4. VB controls shipped with IE 4.0

5. VB Control Creation Edition for IE 4.0 ?

6. Cannot control MS-Word inside IE 4.0

7. Cannot control MS-WORD inside IE 4.0

8. Printing frames with IE 4.0 using WebBrowser Control

9. Cannot control MS-WORD embeded in IE 4.0

10. Cannot control Word inside IE 4.0

11. ActiveX control under IE 4.0

12. Cannot gain control of Ms-WORD embeded in IE 4.0