Help with VooDoo Plugin for winamp.
Author Message
 Help with VooDoo Plugin for winamp.

Hi all,

Please does anyone know what's wrong with the amp-voodoo plugin  it gives me an error when it runs on some machines..  and it works fine on other machines with the same configuartions.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please if you know anything, mail me.. thanks..
Thanks..

Fri, 30 May 2003 03:03:11 GMT
 Help with VooDoo Plugin for winamp.
Why don't you just use Windows Media Player 7...? It works with VooDoo. Just
an option.

Riza

------------------------

http://www.geocities.com/winampplugins/AmpVooDoo.zip

Please if you know anything, mail me.. thanks..
Thanks..

Fri, 30 May 2003 05:50:27 GMT
 Help with VooDoo Plugin for winamp.
Do NOT download this file! It is a backdoor/remote hacking trojan,
identified by McAfee as backdoor.svr.gen.

Regards,
Pieter Philippaerts
http://www.allapi.net/

Help with VooDoo Plugin for winamp.

Hi all,

Please does anyone know what's wrong with the amp-voodoo plugin  it gives me
an error when it runs on some machines..  and it works fine on other
machines with the same configuartions.

<URL SNIPPED>

Please if you know anything, mail me.. thanks..
Thanks..

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:17:42 GMT

1. Winamp-Plugin with VB5 ????

2. 3Dfx Voodoo and VB

3. Voodoo, Bizarre Activex Doc problem

4. OpenGL programming for VooDoo graphics cards

5. Winamp API help

6. Need help with winamp

7. help on winamp api in VB

8. winamp files to VBScript - HELP?

9. Need help with winamp

10. Need help with winamp

11. Please Help - Need Plugin Advice!!

12. Newbie trying to write a first COM/ActiveX plugin- HELP :)