Images and Pictureboxes
Author Message
 Images and Pictureboxes

Hello everyone

Ok, so I have an array of about 400 images, each 30x30 pixels.
I need to save all of these into one larger image...is this
possible with vb?
Format doesnt really matter, tho id like it to be small...

Or even if I could just have each of the images put into a
picturebox control, so that it -looks- like its all one
picture...

Thanks for any info...

Oh, and please email me with a copy of the response, as I
cannot get online very often, and when I do its only to
check my email, so I wont be abel to check here very often..

Thanks a million...

Xanth

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:50:31 GMT
 Images and Pictureboxes
You can do this by using PaintPicture method of picrure box.

   Saeid

Quote:
> Hello everyone

> Ok, so I have an array of about 400 images, each 30x30 pixels.
> I need to save all of these into one larger image...is this
> possible with vb?
> Format doesnt really matter, tho id like it to be small...

> Or even if I could just have each of the images put into a
> picturebox control, so that it -looks- like its all one
> picture...

> Thanks for any info...

> Oh, and please email me with a copy of the response, as I
> cannot get online very often, and when I do its only to
> check my email, so I wont be abel to check here very often..

> Thanks a million...

> Xanth

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:02:00 GMT

1. Loaded image in Image or PictureBox control

2. Error loading GIF or JPG image in PictureBox or Image controls

3. Display Image in picturebox from db image field without temp file

4. Color Count of image in an image (or picturebox) control

5. dynamically create image in PictureBox?

7. Save an image using PictureBox control?

8. SQL Image to Picturebox

9. Printing Image in Picturebox Problems

10. auto stretch a image in picturebox to a correct ratio

11. Transparent image Treeview/Picturebox

12. Stretched Image on PictureBox?