Any sample with a videocamera?
Author Message
 Any sample with a videocamera?

I want to programming the comunication between the video camera and the
computer by the usb port or serial port, where can i get information about
the Pins of the USB, and where can i get information about a videocamera
(pins) and how they work?

Thanks!!!!!!

Sat, 31 May 2003 22:53:31 GMT
 Any sample with a videocamera?
Contact the camera mfg to see if they have a API toolkit....   Also contact
them for the specs..  Another idea would be to look on the web...
Quote:

>I want to programming the comunication between the video camera and the
>computer by the usb port or serial port, where can i get information about
>the Pins of the USB, and where can i get information about a videocamera
>(pins) and how they work?

>Thanks!!!!!!

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 20:29:43 GMT
 Any sample with a videocamera?
Take a look at DirectX Media (DirectShow) samples at folder
DXMedia\samples\multimedia\dshow\src\capture. If you wants to use standard
camera not using USB then check your Video Card and see if there is a
S-Video input, and you need the mfg. software to use the connection.

Riza

Quote:
> I want to programming the comunication between the video camera and the
> computer by the usb port or serial port, where can i get information about
> the Pins of the USB, and where can i get information about a videocamera
> (pins) and how they work?

> Thanks!!!!!!

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 05:02:45 GMT

1. New Client/Server Samples added to the samples collection

2. New Client/Server Samples added to the samples collection

3. Samples for MTS, multi-interface, COM samples with security

4. New Client/Server Samples added to the samples collection

5. New Client/Server Samples added to the samples collection

6. New Client/Server Samples added to the samples collection

7. Where from I get prjDE.Vbp, Data Environment Sample Project to be in VB samples Directory but its not there ?

8. Ramdom Sampling a data base

9. samples code snippets?

10. sample crosstab report from "Solutions"

11. Northwind sample replication

12. I need a sample if statement.