Drawing Polygon Filled Region in VB5
Author Message
 Drawing Polygon Filled Region in VB5

I have been attempting to draw to a polygon area of the screen and printer.
 I have been successful in drawing a boxed area with the proper fill color
using the Line function with B (box) option.  However, when I attempt to
fill an area with floodfill or extfloodfill I don't get a filled area.  It
is still white.

Here is the code that I have.  The ExtFloodFill function is declared in the
module and there are no compile errors.

    lColor = vbBlack
    Line ( x0, y0) - ( x1, y1), lColor
    Line ( x1, y1) - ( x2, y2), lColor
    Line ( x2, y2) - ( x3, y3), lColor
    Line ( x3, y3) - ( x0, y0), lColor
    FillColor = RGB(192, 192, 192)              'Light Gray
    Call ExtFloodFill(hDC, x0+20, y0+20, lColor, False)

Any hints?  The point x0+20,y0+20 is inside the area defined.

Chris

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Polygon drawing and filling

2. Help -- need advice on drawing color filled polygon in VB

3. Drawing polygon and fill color in VB

4. Drawing Filled Polygons with a border (Outline)

5. Drawing Filled Polygons...

6. How do it draw a polygon VB5?

7. help...create polygon region API

8. Polygon regions

9. Printing filled polygons - Help help...

10. Generic polygon fill?

11. Scan-line polygon filling

12. advice neede on filling polygons