Zooming in on picture???
Author Message
 Zooming in on picture???

This is quite easy with StretchBlt (or the 32 bit equivalent, whatever it
is). Just specify the Destination width and height greater than their
respective sources and it'll enlarge the image. If you want an example I've
got a program which zooms in on whatever is on the desktop (apps, startbar,
everything) and puts it in a window. I'll post it if you want but not 'til
I've got back to school where I left it (I'm on exam leave).

Quote:
> Does anyone have any code/help that shows how to zoom in on a certain
> part of a picture or graphic (i.e. I move the move over a part of a
> picture and right-click and I zoom in on a portion of it)?

> Thanks,
> Steve

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. zooming into a picture box

2. Zoom on a picture control

3. zooming in a picture box

4. How to zoom on a picture

5. ZOOMING IN A PICTURE BOX

6. Picture zoom-in and zoom-out

7. Zooming Image/Picture in a Picture Box

8. WMF picture zoom

9. Just want to Zoom the Point Clicked in Picture or Image Control

10. How zoom picture?

11. Zooming a picture

12. MAKE A ZOOM FUNCTION WITH A PICTURE CONTROL