Real time graphing
Author Message
 Real time graphing

Hello,

I am monitoring an optical pyrometer via the serial port using VB
enterprise.  I would like to graph the output to screen in real time.
Can anyone help me.

--
Simon

Tue, 15 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Real time graphing

Quote:

>Hello,
>I am monitoring an optical pyrometer via the serial port using VB
>enterprise.  I would like to graph the output to screen in real time.
>Can anyone help me.

Hello,

I have bought Real Time Graphic Tools for Windows by Quinn-Curtis, Inc.
In Germany, they are represented by:
Wilke Technology GmbH
Krefelder Str. 147
D-52070 Aachen
Fax: 00 49 241 918 9044

The price is about 995.- DM in Germany.
They have a nice demonstration diskette you should try first.

Address in the USA:
Quinn-Curtis, Inc.
35 Highland Circle
Needham, MA 02194 USA

These tools are designed for real time update and are really fast.
I tried the graphics of VB, but they are not for permanent update.

By

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Real time graphing

Quote:
> Hello,

> I am monitoring an optical pyrometer via the serial port using VB
> enterprise.  I would like to graph the output to screen in real time.
> Can anyone help me.

Use a Form or PictureBox...set coordinates to pixels...then Pset (or
SetPixel win API) your real time x/y to appropriate coords...once to the
end of your window you can either erase it or if you feel froggy then you
can use the win API ScrollWindow function to move things over a pixel
every time you plot...

                                ...Bill...

Mon, 28 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Real Time Graph

2. Real time graphing

3. Real Time Graphing

4. Looking for a way to real-time graph audio on my sys

5. Real-time Graph

6. Real time graphing

7. graphs in real time under VBA in excel

8. Real Time Control and Timed Routines, please help

9. real important graph question.

10. Real-time checking of duplicate entries

11. real time linking

12. Q: real-time list of connected users ?