remove my controls!!
Author Message
 remove my controls!!

Hey there, I installed a few VB controls a while ago then uninstalled them.
But every time I press CTRL + T, they still show up on the list.
Is there a way to remove them from the list?
(I ask because I'm trying to install a new version of a control I removed
but the old one still shows up on the list.)

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Removing an control from a control array

2. Removing Source Control from Access 97 and VSS5

3. Removing Older Controls From Upgraded VB6 Project

4. Removing ActiveX Controls from Downloaded Program Fies Directory

5. Removing the Control Box on a form

6. Removing activex control default properites

7. Removing ActiveX controls

8. Newbie Question On Removing Component Controls

9. Removing installed controls

10. Receiving notification about changes(adding or removing ActiveX controls) in the container

11. REMOVE MY CONTROLS!!!

12. Help - Removing Custom Controls