How can I draw the windows form border ?
Author Message
 How can I draw the windows form border ?

Hi, there. Just wonder how to make a fancy UI in VB.Net,
For example, I wish to draw a new border (curve angle
instead of rectangle one) of windows form. But I don't
know how to do it. Can someone aassist on how to achieve
that?

Thanks in advance!

Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:12:18 GMT

1. Drawing a Border around a custom shaped window

2. Drawing a border for a round form...

3. Drawing a border for a round form...

4. draw complete border around form

5. Sizing A Form - Windows Border Variable

6. Make a form movable with no window border?

7. How do I create a canned form?

8. drawing borders in excel 2000

9. Owner draw Menu Border

10. Drawing borders

11. how do you draw raised borders around icon?

12. Drawing Filled Polygons with a border (Outline)