Help !!! Need some help with BMP files....
Author Message
 Help !!! Need some help with BMP files....

Hello to all,

    I am writing a program using vb that opens BMP images and print them to
a deskjet printer in a different format and in order to have a color match I
tried to use a ICC profile setting it on the printer.
    So now I am trying to make the program ICC aware using the LCMS dll, but
I am having problems..... I could not figure out how to read the scan lines
from the BMP image and after tranforming the data from one profile to
another save them...

   Does anyone has any examples on how to read a then save BMP scan line ?

Thank you very much for your attention,

        Emerson Freire

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:55:14 GMT
 Help !!! Need some help with BMP files....

Quote:
>     I am writing a program using vb that opens BMP images and print them
> a deskjet printer in a different format and in order to have a color match
> tried to use a ICC profile setting it on the printer.
>     So now I am trying to make the program ICC aware using the LCMS dll,
but
> I am having problems..... I could not figure out how to read the scan
lines
> from the BMP image and after tranforming the data from one profile to
> another save them...

>    Does anyone has any examples on how to read a then save BMP scan line ?

Have a look at the Bitmap tutorial on my site, should be what you're after.
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:31:51 GMT

1. I need help with BSAVE with BMP files

2. -----HELP NEEDED: .BMP AND .WAV FILES IN QB?----

3. Need help with VB4 editing BMP files

4. ??NEED a file locate/browse control-HELP HELP HELP

5. BMP's for VB 4.0 toolbar help help help

6. VB3-need help w/runtime graphics and BMP save

7. Need help creating icon from BMP

8. Need an expert's help with BMP images

9. HELP: Need .GIF <-> .BMP converter

10. help needed on flipped bmp image

11. Need help with OLE BMP's in Crystal Reports 8.5

12. Help tga to bmp converter needed