Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar
Author Message
 Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

Can anyone clue me in on this?    I need to make an enlarged font in the
title bar of the mdi Child.

Also, I need to hide the titlebar of the mdi child from being displayed in
the mdi (when maximized).

Thanks very very much for  your help!!

Dan

Fri, 02 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

2. MDI Child Tile bar - how change font/ also how to hide bar

3. API to change size of font in mdi child title bar, also, how to hide the mdi child bar?

4. Change Font in Title Bar

5. Changing Fonts in Menu's and Title Bars

6. Window Title Bar Font - Changing

7. adding a title to the title bar

8. Title only in title bar of msgbox

9. drag move title without title bar?

10. MDIFrom with child with no title bar???

11. MDIFrom with child with no title bar???

12. MDIFrom with child with no title bar???