Pulling PC Cam stills with an API
Author Message
 Pulling PC Cam stills with an API

I'm trying to pull images from a digital pc camera without using the
proprietary software included with the camera.  I'd like to control each
aspect of it.  Anyone know how to do this in VB or C++?

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pulling PC Cam stills with an API

Quote:
> I'm trying to pull images from a digital pc camera without using the
> proprietary software included with the camera.  I'd like to control each
> aspect of it.  Anyone know how to do this in VB or C++?

If the camera as Video For Windows drivers you will want to check my site
below.  If not, you may be able to use TWAIN.  Check out www.twain.org

Ray Mercer
www.shrinkwrapvb.com

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 and PC Cam

2. ODBC API - to pull the info from the DSN

3. Looking for tool to make AVI files from JPG stills

4. Creating time-lapse AVI movie from SNAPPY stills?

5. create fog on a stills picture

6. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

7. API to Call AS400 program from PC

8. API call for SmartCard via PC/SC interface

9. PC DOCS API

10. MS Project: Activeproject.Fullname. PC-NFS API

11. how to disconnect a pc from network (WIN API)

12. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator using API