Convert JPEG to BMP
Author Message
 Convert JPEG to BMP

Hello Bob Brown,

You can use 2Bitmap converter in your program:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards,
Mikhael

Quote:
> My program needs to be able to convert a JPEG image into a BMP image. Is
> there any stock code for this procedure? Or perhaps a custom control that
> can be added to a VB project? What is the best way to do this?

> BB

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:04:15 GMT
 Convert JPEG to BMP

Quote:
> You can use 2Bitmap converter in your program:
> http://batch.fcoder.com/2bitmap/index.htm

Or just use the SavePicture() method of the picture box and save yourself
dependancy on (And cost of) a 3'rd party product..

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:14:35 GMT

1. Convert JPEG to BMP

2. Convert JPEG to BMP

3. Convert JPEG to BMP

4. Convert JPEG to BMP

5. Convert BMP to JPEG ???

6. NView.dll - a free dll that converts bmp to jpeg

7. DLL For Converting GIF/JPEG to BMP

8. dll to convert bmp to gif or jpeg needed

9. API for converting a BMP to Jpeg or GIF

10. Converting BMP to JPEG

11. Convert PrintScrn BMP to JPEG

12. Converting Images [BMP to JPEG or GIF]