Help with Elliptical Forms
Author Message
 Help with Elliptical Forms

Basically I have a standard form with a few text controls on it, but the
form itself is an elliptical shape.  I am using the CreateEllipticRgn
function from the gdi32.dll to create this shape, and the form background is
a graphic.  It works great on most of the machines that run my program, but
a few don't display the oval form completely--it cuts it off, or maybe isn't
sizing it correctly.  The only diffferences in these machines are the video
cards.  Any ideas on how to correct this problem?  Thanks!

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 01:07:56 GMT

1. Elliptical Forms

2. Elliptical Forms

3. Elliptical Drawings for vb3,vb4,vb5

4. Elliptical Drawings for vb3,vb4,vb5

5. Help altering main form from other forms

6. Please help: record from form to form

7. help unload form - show another form

8. HELP! Form in Form

9. Help: Calling/Managing Forms with MDI forms

10. help unload current form - show another form

11. HELP --- Start-form to convert in a MDI-Form -----

12. Help with MDI Forms and MDI child forms