Place contols on controls during run-time
Author Message
 Place contols on controls during run-time

I want to place controls on the different fields of a tab control at run
time.  So far all I have gotten has been the tab control on top of the
controls I have tried to place on the tab control.

I have VB 6.0 if that matters.

Thank you,

David Lilly

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Place contols on controls during run-time

2. Place contols on controls during run-time

3. Place contols on controls during run-time

4. Place contols on controls during run-time

5. Place controls during run-time

6. Place controls during run-time

7. Place controls during run-time

8. Place controls during run-time

9. Place controls during run-time

10. trouble placing label control onto form during runtime

11. Controlling Controls During Run-Time