Flat Butons with Backcolor
Author Message
 Flat Butons with Backcolor

Quote:
> i want to make buttons in to Flat Style but with Custome
> Defined BackColor, although i could able to create Flat
> Buttons, but i am not able to apply BackColor to the Flat
> Buttons

The only way of accomplishing this is to either subclass and the draw the
button yourself or roll your own with a usercontrol (Much easier - Have a
look at the DrawEdge() API)
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 08 May 2005 04:54:32 GMT

1. flat combobox with flat dropdown

2. Set Textbox BackColor to Ambient BackColor

3. backcolor property on SSTab control doesn't change backcolor

4. Q:Rotary commutator, electronics butons ..

5. how to disappear pop menu in IE 5.0 when right click mouse buton

6. Where can I find the .ocx for Msf 97 style butons

7. Where can I find the .ocx for Msf 97 style butons

8. Picture Buton

9. Adding link capacity to command butons

10. Flat man! Real Flat!

11. FlexGrid: Changing selected row BackColor AND changing UNselected row BackColor???

12. Normalizing a flat table w/VBA