Transparent Picture
Author Message
 Transparent Picture

How do I make portions of an image transparent, so that moving it over
different parts of a form (or other picture) will expose the underneath
image?

Thanks in advance,

GDH

Tue, 02 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Transparent Picture

If you're using 32-bit VB4 or VB5, and transparency is important, you might
look at our SuiteFace control set. There's a demo ocx at www.rivetsoft.com.

Steve

Quote:
> How do I make portions of an image transparent, so that moving it over
> different parts of a form (or other picture) will expose the underneath
> image?

> Thanks in advance,

> GDH

Tue, 02 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Transparent Picture

A Little Hard way: instead of using controls to achieve the
transparency, use the bitblt API function (in the SDK reference). I
havent tried DirectX yet, but I think that could help too

Any question, send me an e-mail

Quote:

> How do I make portions of an image transparent, so that moving it over
> different parts of a form (or other picture) will expose the underneath
> image?

> Thanks in advance,

> GDH

Regards
                                   Juan M. Lozano

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent Picture Box

2. Transparent Picture

3. How to insert a transparent picture into a ListView

4. Print transparent picture to Printer

5. How to have a transparent picture on top of other controls

6. Transparent Pictures

7. transparent pictures

8. transparent pictures in VB3

9. Mask used with transparent Picture Box question

10. Q:Transparent pictures (BMP).

11. Transparent picture box?

12. Transparent Picture Box ???