how to color a region difined by many points
Author Message
 how to color a region difined by many points

    I need to color a shape that its difined by several points

    How can i do it with simple commands

    Thanks for you help

    :-)

Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 how to color a region difined by many points

Quote:
>     I need to color a shape that its difined by several points

>     How can i do it with simple commands

>     Thanks for you help

Have a look at the PolyGon() API call
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

WWW: Http://Members.xoom.com/EDais/

Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to color a region difined by many points

2. Retrieve Points in regions

3. Extracting point from a region??

4. VB5/gdi32, Q: how can i make a Region of a color

5. VB5/gdi32, Q: how can i make a Region of a color

6. ExtFloodFill to fill regions with color

7. #Region #End Region (code folding)?

8. Size/color of connection points

9. Getting Color Values of specific points on screen

10. Graphics control with point() equivalent function and replace color functions

11. API Point-type function (Color picking from the screen)

12. Displaying different colors for data point in bar graph