Need help on creating ICON during runtime?
Author Message
 Need help on creating ICON during runtime?

Using VB6, SP4.

I'm looking for an example how to create an icon during runtime. The icon
would only be 32x32 in size NO design, just plain colored icon box, with
nothing in it.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
jt

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:01:51 GMT
 Need help on creating ICON during runtime?

Quote:
> I'm looking for an example how to create an icon during runtime. The icon
> would only be 32x32 in size NO design, just plain colored icon box, with
> nothing in it.

Have a look at the CreateIcon() API call
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

WWW: Http://Members.xoom.com/EDais/

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help on creating ICON during runtime?

2. Need help on creating ICON during runtime?

3. Need help on creating ICON during runtime?

4. HELP: Dynamically Creating an enumerating Menu Items during Runtime

5. Need help changing Data Control Recordsource during runtime

6. Need help changing password during runtime

7. Creating a ListBox during runtime?

8. can you create labels during runtime?

9. Create label during runtime

10. Creating object during RunTime with Visual Basic 5.0 CCE

11. Can I create a control during runtime?

12. Create vb.picturebox during runtime