HELP ON 256 color mode gdi32 bug!!!
Author Message
 HELP ON 256 color mode gdi32 bug!!!

I am creating a monochrome bitmap in a memory dc.
Using createcompatibledc, createbitmap, and selectobject...
then I bitblt the memory dc to a picturebox on my form.

It works fine in all color modes except when my display is set to  256
colors.

WHATS GOING ON!!!!
Please help...
Thanks JB

Tue, 02 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom 24-bit colors in 256-color mode

2. colors wrong in 256 color mode

3. Still need help with palette for 256 color mode

4. HELP - detecting if windows in 256 or 16-bit color modes

5. 256 Color in mode 12(QB45)???

6. Determine Color Mode (16, 256, 16k) of Windows

7. Palette Problems in 256 Color Mode

8. Colors display differently on 256 and 65K modes, as well as WIN '9

9. BIG PROBLEM!!! PictureClip control and 256-color mode

10. Palette Problems in 256 Color Mode

11. Slow program in 256 color mode

12. Color shortage in 256 mode?