Picture Box Coordinates
Author Message
 Picture Box Coordinates

hello!
i need to create entities from Autocad to my application.
my application has a picture box.

i have and txt file with coordinates from autocad entities, for example:
this is a close polygon in autocad and this are is coordiantes.

first coordinate   x= 200     y = 200
second               x= 300     y= 200
third                   x= 300     y=100
fourth                 x= 200     y=100

i don't have problem importing this file into vb.
my problem is that i don't know how to set the picture box coordinates
system
for getting the same coordinates like in autocad when i import to my picture
box.

i'v tried with pixels. centimeters. milimetes etc. and nothing
can you help me please??

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 04:33:24 GMT
 Picture Box Coordinates

Quote:
>i need to create entities from Autocad to my application.
>my application has a picture box.

I see you have an answer elsewhere. Please crosspost rather then making
individual ng posts.

--
Richard Mason

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 06:55:53 GMT

1. Cartesian Coordinates vs Picture Box Coordinates

2. Retrieving the color of pixels of certain coordinates in a picture box

3. coordinates picture box

4. How do I coordinate the screen's coordinates with a form coordinate

5. insert picture box inside picture box

6. receiving mouse coordinates over a picture control - OR rubber band function

7. Mapping listview coordinates to screen coordinates

8. Converting container-relative coordinates to screen coordinates

9. Container-relative coordinates to screen coordinates

10. Coordinates in image box

11. combo box coordinates

12. How to change Picture in a Picture box