I want to sell a VBasic program and am not sure about the VB version to buy..
Author Message
 I want to sell a VBasic program and am not sure about the VB version to buy..

Hi everyone.  I've just taken part in a aline auction and won a copy of
VisualBasic 5 enterprise.  Can someone tell me what a "World -wide
fulfilment version" of Visual Basic is.  I asked the seller if the version
he was selling was a full version not an academic version.  He told me it
was a World -wide fulfilment version.

I want to sell some software.

Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I want to sell a VBasic program and am not sure about the VB version to buy..
OK, I'll buy it. =) No, seriously. What do you mean by that?

--
// Andreas Swensson

Quote:

>I want to sell some software.

Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I want to sell a VBasic program and am not sure about the VB version to buy..
Well, I've got a copy of professional 5.0 for sale for $35 bucks, 6 pro
for $75 , and Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise for $600 (full version) ,
these are from what I have seen pretty much going prices, Id say $75 or
so for 5.0 VB Enterprise, Visual studio 5.0 Enterprise is going around
$200.....

Chris Wertman

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I want to sell a VBasic program and am not sure about the VB version to buy..

Quote:

>Hi everyone.  I've just taken part in a aline auction and won a copy of
>VisualBasic 5 enterprise.  Can someone tell me what a "World -wide
>fulfilment version" of visual basic is.  I asked the seller if the version

Now that MS has stopped including documentation with their apps, there
really is no difference.  However, the licensing for that version is for
training, not professional software development.

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I want to sell a VBasic program and am not sure about the VB version to buy..

2. I want to sell a VBasic program and am not sure about the VB version to buy..

3. I want to sell a VBasic program and am not sure about the VB version to buy..

4. (short) Wanted: VB products to market & sell

5. Sell your expertise or buy your answers

6. Sell your expertise or buy your answers

7. looking for buy/sell PDA handhelds!!!

8. Wanted to buy: VB for DOS

9. Multilink/VB wanted to buy

10. QE Multilink VB - wanted to buy

11. Wanting to buy VB 5.0 Professional