Screen coordinates change after changing screen resolution???
Author Message
 Screen coordinates change after changing screen resolution???

Hello,

I recently encounterd a strange problem.
I am developing an application that is to be run under 640 x 480 only.
If, for example, somebody starts Win 95 in 800x600, then changes the
screen resolution to 640x480, some forms don't start up in their right
position... (I am setting them to their right postion by giving in .left
and .top everytime the app is started).
It's just like the screen coordinates are changed???

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

2. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

3. controls to change when screen resolution or form size is changed

4. Changing the zero coordinates to the middle of the screen

5. How to Change Screen Resolution in VBA

6. Change screen resolution via VBA

7. Acc 2.0 - Change screen resolution

8. Screen Resolution Changes

9. Changing screen resolution and color depth

10. Changing Screen Resolution

11. Changing the Screen Resolution

12. Change the Resolution of screen