Place Window in front of all other?
Author Message
 Place Window in front of all other?

Quote:
> I'm searching for a possibility to activate the Window of
> my application, and place it in front of all other
> application's windows. Is there any API-function?

Have a look at the ForceFore.zip example on http://www.*-*-*.com/
please don't overuse/abuse this since that's why the original
SetForegroundWindow() was limited on functionality after Win95..
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 06 May 2005 23:00:45 GMT

1. Placing dialog in front of other windows all the time

2. PROBLEM: getting a new control in front of others during runtime

3. Making the call stack window (and others) resizable?

4. make a window force others below

5. Keep Window on top of ALL OTHERS in OS.

6. Bringing a report window to front ...

7. Getting a window in front

8. Bring to front Window/Form/Message - Question

9. bring window to front?

10. Eays Question: Keeping windows in front.

11. MessageBox-Window always in front

12. Creating Windows front-end for FORTRAN programs.