API FUNCTIONS TO HANDLE WINDOWS OS
Author Message
 API FUNCTIONS TO HANDLE WINDOWS OS

Is there any Window API funcion which informs me about
when a certain button of any version of windows has been
pressed?

That is to say. Let us Suppose I click on start. Is there
any function that informes me about this?.

I need my program to interact with Windows OS

Any help is wellcome.

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 04:37:11 GMT

1. Diff between Pocket PC OS / Handled PC OS/ Embedded NT OS

2. VB5: convert VB file handle to OS file handle

3. C File Handle and OS File Handle

4. OS file handle versus C file handle

5. Win32 API for VB.net on a Windows XP Professional OS

6. API for Novell Server/Windows 95 client OS

7. handle of functions in API calls

8. File handles when using API functions

9. Outlook window handle with API

10. Handle on Outlook window with API

11. Passing a windows handle to a DLL-function

12. Storing Windows API Handles in VB variables