Help with SelectClipRgn or similar
Author Message
 Help with SelectClipRgn or similar

Hello all.
I was hoping someone could help with SetClipRgn or
if you could recommend another method :-)

Situation:
I need part of a window to be transparent.
I have clipped a region of a window with SelectClipRgn
but I need the transparent region to be updated whenever
it would normally need to be redrawn.

Does anyone know how to force update the transparent
region of the window I have clipped without hiding the
entire window and then re-showing it.

I cannot use SetWindowRgn because I need the transparent region
to be there but just be transparent.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Patrick

If someone knows an alternate method that could accomplish
the same effect that would be great too.

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with SelectClipRgn

2. UserControl problems with DrawEdge and SelectClipRgn API - clipping custom frame control

3. UserControl problems with DrawEdge and SelectClipRgn API - clipping custom frame control

4. SelectClipRgn fails in Form_Paint()

5. HELP - Creating MDB similar to an high-level language STRUCTURE with ARRAY's

6. Help needed with LASTUPDATED (or something similar)

7. help on functionality similar to an e-mail's flag to follow-up

8. webform show or similar- help for newbie

9. Help on BasicCAD? (similar to Qbasic)

10. build a search function similar to Microsoft Help in Windows 95

11. Build a search function similar to Microsoft Help in Windows 95

12. HELP - Creating MDB similar to an high-level language STRUCTURE with ARRAY's